Terrahawks Avatars

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Ooh and Maya as well.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Of all the puppets in the world (not just those made by Anderson), the beauties are definitely in the minority, far outnumbered by the ugly ones. I think Shane's avatar person, Keeli, is the loveliest-looking puppet, and I shouldn't think she will ever be eclipsed. Sue Ellen is in the Thawks episodes Cry UFO and Runaway (which will be more widely available some time in the forthcoming year).Crash, I assume you're pulling my leg when you say you haven't seen Thawks for a while? Re the polls, I did specifically say that for me they would have to be separate, because I have a very different answer for the sexiest, and the most good-looking. One day I may be able to define what I like about Yung-Star, but for now I have to settle for saying it's one of those "je ne sais quoi" cases. And earlier in this thread, I quoted the question "Why are ugly men so sexy?" So, you see, my glasses don't really need cleaning; although to be fair, he isn't as ugly as he could be, when you think who his mother is!!! And anyway, apparently lots of people find Kylie Minogue sexy (I reckon she's about as pretty as Cystar, on a good day!), and they're not even embarrassed about it, so I don't think I have anything to hide.
Kinggodzillak

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>apparently lots of people find Kylie Minogue sexy (I reckon she's about as pretty as Cystar, on a good day!)Hmm. I know which one I'd prefer (note - it wouldn't be the 99 year old alien android from the planet Guk)
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Is that because the alien android's long blonde hair is not really her own? (I imagine the wig could easily become dislocated during a passionate moment, leaving her poor boyfriend faced with the sight of her bald skull-yuck!) Or because you would be landed with being the stepfather to a troublesome, hermaphrodite child?
Kinggodzillak

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Erm.......there might be a few other reasons.. one being I don't think Kylie Minogue would try to kill me and wipe out the whole human race....:)
Crash

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Crash »

Okay, you fought your corner on that one but it's still v. strange if you ask me.But no I haven't seen Terrahawks for about as long as Star Fleet, I should think about 10 years?
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Really? That's a shame. I suppose you know that you can now buy videos/DVDs of the first series in the shops? And the second series' old videos are also available on Ebay. If you haven't seen it since it was on TV, then it's probably more than 15 years. You must be sorely missing dear little 101's voice?Returning to the subject of the female puppets: I was gobsmacked in the episode Child's Play, when Mary said "Tiger, when you lose an argument, lose it gracefully, and shut up!" Most unMarylike!
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Kinggodzillak, the androids might not try to kill you if you befriended them on Xmas Day: in Ninestein's dream, Cystar got on very well with Hawkeye, and Yung-Star with Mary. I bet Tiger was relieved to wake up just before Zelda could corner him under the mistletoe, though!
Kinggodzillak

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Kinggodzillak »

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH! I'd nearly managed to suppress that terrible image in my mind for ever, and you just had to go and bring all the pain up again.Thankyou Rachel. Now I have to go and wash my brain out again.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

But if you watched the episode again, you would be reminded anyway. It was only a dream (rapidly becoming a nightmare). But when you think about it, my loved one's very existence is proof that somebody has probably kissed Zelda (well, more than that!), at least once. Anyway, happy new year!