Terrahawks Avatars

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Bradster

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Bradster »

Spitting image of Hercules? No way. :oI suppose I probably look a bit more like Dr Benn than General Kyle, but I prefer that high rank. ;)Here's a scary shot of me, lost deep in thought...
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

>>but better him than Sram, Zelda, the Sporilla or MOID! They have got to be the 4 most grotesque characters<<Rachel you're forgetting the two most hideous characters in Terrahawks.......Cy-Star and Sue Ellen
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

Sue Ellen? Are you getting Terrahawks mixed up with Dallas, Adam?Cystar, to me, looks like my image of the madam of a bawdy house; like a painted old tart. I wouldn't say she was more hideous than the characters I mentioned, though; and Ninestein's friend Johnson is another minger who looks worse than her.I think for once Zelda talks sense when she tells Cystar to glue the wig to her scalp!I once saw the heading of a magazine article, "Why are ugly men so sexy?" I'm reminded of that question when I see Yungstar!
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

>>Are you getting Terrahawks mixed up with Dallas, Adam?<<No I am not, don't talk to me about Dallas I hate that show.Remember the Waitress in the "Pete's for Eats" Cafe in Cry UFO and Runaway, she was called Sue Ellen.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

It's such a long time since I saw Cry UFO, I'm afraid I don't remember Sue Ellen. I think I remember Stu's mum, though, and she was quite an annoying old bag! Runaway is one of those I still haven't seen. It's too bad, when you think I wasn't even pubescent when the whole series was written; now here I am, getting on for 30, and I'm still not familiar with 11 of the episodes! I'll scream and scream and scream until I'm sick!
Adam

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Adam »

I think Stew's mother is quite funnyshe like the opposite version of Zelda I found it funny when she said "Un-identical Flying Things" instead of “Unidentified Flying Objects"But still a bad episode in my opinionWhich episodes haven't you seen? Then I can tell you if they're good or not.
Rachel

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Rachel »

I haven't seen the majority of the last season, the ones that weren't released onto video in the 80s. I saw Coldfinger, Cry UFO and Space Giant, but none of the ones with Cystar's baby.You have already done a very good job, listing the episodes you consider good, average and bad. I'm still eager to see the whole lot, though. As I have said before, I think Cry UFO is the worst of all those I have ever seen.
Chris Snape

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by Chris Snape »

Message to you Andy:I have picked this thread as it bears the most in common. I think you should change your avatar back to Dr Ben. Afterall, it is called the SFXB forum. No pressure
Get Quality Copies of Starfleet from me in PAL/UK format:Chris.Snape@btinternet.com
AndyThomas

Terrahawks Avatars

Post by AndyThomas »

Heh. Sorry, was Ninestein stressing you out?! Just one of those little things I hadn't got round to doing - I've had quite a lot on my plate of late...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator