DVD

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

DVD

Post by Adam »

Volume 4 comes out sometime in March
Martyn

DVD

Post by Martyn »

I finally got the boxed set! (v1-3) BlackStar came through although the Canadians nailed me for $17 tax/postage charges, but that's less than 8 quid so not to worry. ;)I watched most of the episodes back to back over the course of a day, heh that was cool. Here's to the next lot!~Martyn.
Stephen La Riviere

DVD

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

The next three discs are out on March 24th. The covers can be seen on my site here: http://www.supermarionation.net/news.html
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

DVD

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

All three discs and the box set come out on one day.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
NC

DVD

Post by NC »

Quote (Stephen La Riviere @ 07 Feb. 2003,17:56)The next three discs are out on March 24th. The covers can be seen on my site Don't want to drag this to far off topic but is it right that Carlton won't be doing a Fireball XL5 DVD release now Is it because of poor sales for previous supermarionation releases?A real shame I thought it was too good to last, I suppose that mean Supercar is a lost cause as well.At least Terrahawks are being released and the box art looks a lot better than the first set.Nigel
Kinggodzillak

DVD

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Thats right. The only Anderson Carlton have for release this year is series 2 of the Protectors. But XL5, The Secret Service and Supercar had all been digitally remastered. But a special 'Best of Gerry Anderson' is being discussed, maybe something will come on that. Of course, to get it we'd have to get a load of stuff we already had.....
NC

DVD

Post by NC »

Thats a shame if they are already remastered, I would much rather have the complete series of each, Supercar, XL5 and Secret Service than a couple of each series and as you say ones I've already got from Stingray, Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Joe 90 etc. I had high hopes for Carlton's releases they all look superb quality I liked the fact they went to the trouble of remastering them and not just dumping them on DVD, which meant we have the best quality releases of all of Gerry Andersons supermarionation series, shame..Looks like I'll have to hold onto my Secret Service videos a bit longer and buy the American Supercar and XL5 Nigel