DVD

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

DVD

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Terrahawks was shot on 16mm and the source of these prints is sadly inferior due to the fact that original masters appear to have gone, erm, walkies...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
ug the pug

DVD

Post by ug the pug »

www.play.com are taking advance orders for the next three dvds and the boxset. Wahey!!!
Kinggodzillak

DVD

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Box office? Do you mean box set?I'm still waiting for my preview copies from Revelation FIlms. They were supposed to be here over a week ago.
Rachel

DVD

Post by Rachel »

This may be a daft question, but I guess the extra features won't be on the new video versions? If not, do you reckon the extras will seriously make the purchase of the DVD more worthwhile than video?
Adam

DVD

Post by Adam »

Play.com have sent my 3 DVDs yesterday so I'm expecting them on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.>>but I guess the extra features won't be on the new video versions?<<er...No they won't >>do you reckon the extras will seriously make the purchase of the DVD more worthwhile than video?<<I think so, I've only got the DVDs, people are hardly getting things on video anymore.This may seems odd but has anyone actually seen the new Terrahawks videos in the shops?Because I haven't. I've only seen the DVDs on the shelves.
Rachel

DVD

Post by Rachel »

Do you reckon the video market may eventually be restricted to blank tapes, for recording things from the TV? I hope video won't become redundant altogether, because my Full House collection (the best thing ever made in America, although for some reason it didn't become very big over here ) is all on video tapes, and getting them over Ebay virtually cleaned me out!