Stew Dapples

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

From what I gather, no one round here likes poor Stew much. Come on, I'll take you all on, foolish unbelievers! I take a stand in the name of all that is Dappleish to defend the honour of the one named'Whats happening, Stew?'
Rachel

Stew Dapples

Post by Rachel »

If it makes you feel any better, I don't really have anything against Mr Dapples. He isn't one of my favourite characters, by a long way (and the one episode that revolved around him was the worst of all those I have seen), but I don't dislike him. Given the choice between spending the day with Sram or Stu, I would definitely say Stu!
Adam

Stew Dapples

Post by Adam »

I don’t like him because he got too much attention in the second and third series he appeared in 16 episodes all together, too many Sheriff Bull is only in 4 episodesKilroy is in 4 but seen in 3 Pete and Sue Ellen are in 2 andJohnson is in 11He’s ruined episode like Space Cyclops and Cry UFO.
Rachel

Stew Dapples

Post by Rachel »

What exactly is Stu's job title? I know he isn't Kate's manager, that is F W Runkin/Hudson.
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

'Meet Stew Dapples, up an coming A and R man! He starts his day with a .... a bowl of glue-like porridge man. And several hundred cups o tea."I guess A and R means 'Arrangment and Recording'? Maybe? Or not?
Shane

Stew Dapples

Post by Shane »

A and R stands for "Artist and Repertoire" And Stew Dapples is a frighteningly accurate portrayal of the A and R types of the 1980's.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I'm going to put myself out here, and say I put Cry UFO in my top 5.
Adam

Stew Dapples

Post by Adam »

>>Cry UFO in my top 5<<And you thought I was crazy because I thought Flight of Fancy (Supercar) was an average episode! It's alright, you're quite safe.........for the moment Only Rachel and myself can argue with you at the moment. (Edited by Adam at 10:34 pm on Dec. 17, 2002)
Kinggodzillak

Stew Dapples

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I thought you might like to know that we only see the Terrahawks (aside from Kate) for almost 4 minutes total in this ep.
Adam

Stew Dapples

Post by Adam »

Also Cry UFO hasNo Zelda No Yung-Star,No Cy-Star,No Cubes andNo Hawkeye