Terrahawks cast today...

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Terrahawks cast today...

Post by Rachel »

My letter is now ready to be posted, as soon as I have your address (hint, hint).
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks cast today...

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I will make sure your letter gets to Denise, Andy - I haven't forgotten this time Rachel, sending it by post might be a bit late now... do you think you could e-mail it to me? Alternatively, send me an e-mail, I'll reply with my address and I'll forward it onto Robbie (Ben)...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Terrahawks cast today...

Post by Rachel »

I realised it's probably too late to post it in time for the Friday meeting; I wrote the final version on nice yellow stationery, but I could just copy it onto an e-mail (tomorrow, I haven't got it on me right at this moment), if that would be more convenient now? My e-mail address is Rachel_63@hotmail.com, if required.
Stephen La Riviere

Terrahawks cast today...

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I'll be going out tomorrow to make sure I'm in London first thing Friday... so if you can get it to me tomorrow morning then e-mail it, otherwise just senmd it to my address which I will send you in a bit and I'll forward it on.We'll get it to him one way or another
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Terrahawks cast today...

Post by Rachel »

Oops, sorry, "tomorrow morning" has passed now. Oh well, I was working all morning anyway. I'll keep the letter safe, it's in a bright yellow envelope; and I can enclose that in a much larger envelope to post to you. Cheers.