In jokes and references

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Kinggodzillak

In jokes and references

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Just picked up on some of these. We have Yuri, capable of bending metal. Hmm, a certain Mr Geller may be interested to know aboot him. We have Ninestein's line in Operation Zero 'lets be careful out there' referring to Hill Street Blues, a wanted poster in Sheriff Bull's office in Runaway has Harrison Ford on it, as 'Han Harris'. We have S.O.S Mr Tracy, we have the Sergeant Major, anything else?
Adam

In jokes and references

Post by Adam »

>>'lets be careful out there'<<Well he actually said "Lets be careful, very out there"
Kinggodzillak

In jokes and references

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Same ish thing it was obvious And at the end of an ep I forget the title of, Mary says "Well Tiger, the force was certainly with you."
Adam

In jokes and references

Post by Adam »

It was Mind MonsterWhat about C.I.G - S.I.G Champagne is go - Supermarionation is go (The 80's magazine, not the website)Also in Doppleganger on the newspaper Mary was reading, it said something about Gerry Anderson but I can't remember what(Edited by Adam at 9:41 am on Dec. 3, 2002)(Edited by Adam at 9:43 am on Dec. 3, 2002)
Rachel

In jokes and references

Post by Rachel »

Do the rest of you get the Shirley Bassey tune in your heads, when you hear/read the name Coldfinger?
Kinggodzillak

In jokes and references

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>What about C.I.G - S.I.G Champagne is go - Supermarionation is go Correction sah. Champagne has gone!
Shane

In jokes and references

Post by Shane »

One of the Zeroids sounds just like the famous movie star, James Stewart, that made me chuckle. Can't off hand remember the Zeroids number though.... edit.Ah yes it was number 21 (Edited by Shane at 9:56 pm on Dec. 5, 2002)
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Kinggodzillak

In jokes and references

Post by Kinggodzillak »

In the Space Precinct episode 'Hate Street' a computer readout shows that Demeter City has a 'Terrahawk District.'
Kinggodzillak

In jokes and references

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Oh and wouldn't the cease fire between the Terrahawks and the Martians on Christmas Day and the way they all go off to party be inspired by the Christmas Day truce in World War 1 when the British and German forces celebrated / played football together?