Terrahawk reunion - in the can!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

What a fantastic day! Brilliant material in the can and all the cast were absolute stars. I directed the day and I had lots of help from people, most of all Kevin Davies who supported me through my first professional job.Loads of material, including some acting bits - here's a photo of (left to right) Denise Bryer, Jeremy Hitchen, Robbie Stevens and Anne Ridler.Thing that pleased me most? The fact they loved my Terrahawks voices - my Cy-star I'm told is as good as the original And we won't even begin to talk about Denise taling about a head that can't be swallowed

Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

Hmmm - not working... Try this URLhttp://members.aol.com/andyjswann/Actingtogether
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Has the image got an extension? That's what's causing the difficulty in displaying it here. Either that or AOL doesn't like external links to images, of course...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Stephen La Riviere

We did do some new material, but that shot shows them readding from an old of script - if you look the front says 'Episode 27 Two For the Price of One'.
Yung Star

Post by Yung Star »

[most of all Kevin Davies who supported me through my first professional job]Is it the same Kevin Davies who directed 30 Years in the Tardis?
Carbon jelly my favourite
Stephen La Riviere

Yes, it is the same Kevin. Kevin also created the opening and closing titles for Terrahawks. I got into a slight problem weeks ago and Kevin has helped me a lot...
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>And we won't even begin to talk about Denise talking about a head that can't be swallowed I was a little more grossed out by Jeremy's limericks...
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

What were they, then? By the way, I posted the letter in the lunch hour today. On the DVDs, will we actually see the actors talking, or will it be in the form of scripts to read?