Guess the quote

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

First an annogram game, now here’s another silly game Which episodes do the following quotes come from and who said them?"It seems the despicable Ninestine has failed to keep the appointed hour.""What?! Nonsense I'm still here!""No one should doubt my powers, Doctor.""Oh Noooooowaaahhhhhhh!!!!!""Ah that's a cunning situation do you think I’m right?""Don't bend my Airplane."
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

"It seems the despicable Ninestine has failed to keep the appointed hour."Happy Madeday (or Hyped Adam Yap ) Zelda"What?! Nonsense I'm still here!"   YungstarMy Kingdom for a ZEAF"No one should doubt my powers, Doctor." ZeldaEr....god knows. To Catch a Tiger?"Oh Noooooowaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" BullGunfight at Oaky's Corral"Ah that's a cunning situation do you think I’m right?"The Gun 66"Don't bend my Airplane." HawkeyeTen Top Pop (edited from Midnight Blue)OK, heres 5 more from me:"Because I'm working late!""Oui, it cannot hurt us!""Calm down, Tiger. Come and look at this.""Stand up straight, you slovenly boy!""What is this, Zelda?"
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

You got them right but the "No one should doubt my powers, Doctor." No not Zelda from To Catch a Tiger. I'll give you a clue; he said it straight after he used his power on ZeroWhat do you mean by >>(edited from Midnight Blue)<< ?"Oui, it cannot hurt us!"Actually it's "Oui, it cannot harm us!" but it was 18 from Space Cyclops"Calm down, Tiger. Come and look at this." Mary from………..don’t know "Stand up straight, you slovenly boy!" Zelda from First StrikeI have no idea about the other two.
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

After a couple of minutes to think this over I think the quotes are"What is this, Zelda?" Tiger from A Christmas Miracleand "Because I'm working late!" Stew Dapples from Cry UFO
Rachel

Guess the quote

Post by Rachel »

When Mary says "Calm down Tiger, come and look at this," is it in Doppelganger, when she notices the photo of the YungStar statue in the newspaper?Here are 2 more:"Don't know what to do, do you Clever-clogs?""I could kiss you." "I may hold you to that!"
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

"Don't know what to do, do you Clever-clogs?" 101 said it to Zero in Christmas Miracle"I could kiss you." Mary said that"I may hold you to that!" Tiger said that from Time WarpHow about these"I have lost her.""It can't be, it is."
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Is 'It can't be, it is' from Gold, said by Zero?'I have lost her' is Lord Tempo from Time WarpMy 'calm down Tiger, come and take a look at this' line is from Runaway.Two more:"Oh! I'm wanted!""It would seem to be a sensible thing to do, Doctor."
Adam

Guess the quote

Post by Adam »

>>Is 'It can't be, it is' from Gold, said by Zero?<< Yes it's from Gold but it's not Zero, it's 21. >>My 'calm down Tiger, come and take a look at this' line is from Runaway.<<Oh yes now I remember, she wanted to show him the painting."Oh! I'm wanted!" - Zero in Time Warp"It would seem to be a sensible thing to do, Doctor." - I'm not sure about this....Hiro from a series 3 (or in your case series 2) episode?
Kinggodzillak

Guess the quote

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Its Hiro from Christmas Miracle (season 1)
Rachel

Guess the quote

Post by Rachel »

What about this hilarious one: "Zut alors to you with knobs on!"