Possibility with bravo! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I'm pleased to say that Unseen Menace is perfectly enjoyable on my Volume 5 DVD. (Of course, I can't vouch for every copy of the DVD.) I don't think the song You're the One is in any other episode, is it?
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

All DVDs are identicle Rachel. Your copy will be the same as mine. Unseen Menace suffers from a lot crushing and other faults. Watch the opening titles - on anything red there are streaks. I acquired a copy of an original Anderson Burr transfer and the picture is stunning. I also have a couple of transmission copies that I borrowed from LWT which look very good too. Interestingly, I notice with set 3, Revelation have scenes on their DVDs that weren't present on the original broadcast.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Admittedly, the titles alway slook grotty as they were 16mm reductions - you wait until you see the brand new 35mm transfer we had done! - but these look very bad. Red's are the worst and the picture looks overlit a lot of the time. It's the worst of all the episodes on DVD, quality wise.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk