Who is the biggest fan?

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Who is the biggest fan?

Post by Rachel »

Does anyone reckon they are the greatest Thawks fan here? I would like to be able to claim that (and I adore the vast majority of the episodes), but I'm probably disqualified because I don't try to win all the show's merchandise on Ebay, I'm content just to have the complete series itself. Whoever the biggest fan is, s/he would probably try to plaster his/her bedroom with every bit of memorabilia available?
Adam

Who is the biggest fan?

Post by Adam »

I'm not much of a fan for getting merchandise, all I have is all the compilation videos, the 15 unreleased eps on tape and the first two series on DVD.I also have a photograph of Zelda and a photograph of Treehawk that Fanderson sent out (to my Dad, not me)I was a couple of months old when the 3rd series aired so I’m one of the youngest fansI do remember Rachel you said I should win for Terrahawks expertise but people in this forum have met the cast and know a lot on the production of Terrahawks.
Kinggodzillak

Who is the biggest fan?

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Merchandise-wise I have the first set of DVDs, the Deluxe Battlehawk, both annuals (signed by Anne and Denise), most episodes on vid, and loads of other interesting things on vid. And my memories of filming the cast interviews, and the photos I took on the day. Particularly the one of me with Zero and 101.
Rachel

Who is the biggest fan?

Post by Rachel »

Did Zero and 101 keep arguing about who was in charge? There was a Terrahawks novel, I know; has anyone read it? If so, do you recommend it? To my shame, I haven't tried to win a copy, although I'm a bookworm, because I think Thawks is really the sort of thing that has the best impact on screen.
Stephen La Riviere

Who is the biggest fan?

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I don't know if I'm the biggest fan here as my knowledge of the last 12 episodes is pretty ropey, but I will admit that I have been the luckiest fan. I've know all the voice cast, I know a few of the crew and I've been very lucky to see all sorts of bits including the original puppets, and last night I stayed at Kevin Davies house and he showed me all the original artwork from the titles that he has, and I got to see some of the original 16mm and 35mm films. Hopefully this will all be presented on the DVD.I've also been very lucky to acquire the original photographic image of Ninestein's computer used on the opening titles.It has been nice to do all this, but to be honest, it's been nice to meet these people because of who they are. Not what they were in. Denise, Jeremy, Robbie and Kevin in particularly have all been very good to me and are some of the lovliest people I have ever met... and I'm hoping I can get them together for a public event sometime soon...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Who is the biggest fan?

Post by Rachel »

Was the book retelling the episodes, then? Every episode, or just the first series?Stephen, have you met Windsor Davies? I saw him live on stage, as an Ugly Sister, when I was about 7; that was the first time I heard of him. As this was in the days pre-Terrahawks, it wasn't a very big deal to me at the time; if only I had seen the panto 3 years later, I would have been sooo excited!