The New Me!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

The New Me!

Post by Rachel »

I've changed from Lamia to Mary, for a while (I may even be Kate some time in the future). Nobody has used the Mary avatar yet; and I can't miss out, because she was the one who danced with Yung-Star in the Xmas episode!
Rachel

The New Me!

Post by Rachel »

Yup. Who is your favourite good guy, SL? Mine are Zero and 101, joint; closely followed by Mary and Kate, also equal.I think Cy-Star's quite sweet, because she's so childlike: "Did Cold Finger have just one cold finger, or were all of Cold Finger's fingers cold?"
Rachel

The New Me!

Post by Rachel »

You would probably have to ask Kate about that one, because I think her hair has been virtually every colour except orange! Maybe variety is the spice of life? I had "been" Lamia for a long time, and thought I would take my turn at having a Terrahawks icon instead.
Skeletor, Overlord of Evil

The New Me!

Post by Skeletor, Overlord of Evil »

Quote (sporilla_lover @ 06 Oct. 2003,19:11)I think my two main favourites are Ninestein and then Kate Kestral. Not too keen on Hawkeye, for some reason.I always liked Hiro (even then I had an affinity for all things Japanese), even though there was some major racial stereotyping going on there. Exactry!
Skeletor was already laughing when Mr T burst into the throne room. "Ah, Mr. T, I thought framing you and your crack-commando friends would keep you out of my plans to conquer the World of Cheese. A pity."
Rachel

The New Me!

Post by Rachel »

Although Happy Madeday is a great episode, wouldn't you expect MOID to research Hiro's character a bit more carefully, before invading his territory? I mean, by saying "Exactly" and complaining about the flowers, he was bound to arouse suspicion.
Skeletor, Overlord of Evil

The New Me!

Post by Skeletor, Overlord of Evil »

At the end of the day, I suppose MOID was just an impressionist, and they sometimes get things wrong. I mean, have you heard Alistair MacGowan do Hugh Grant? That just ain`t right...
Skeletor was already laughing when Mr T burst into the throne room. "Ah, Mr. T, I thought framing you and your crack-commando friends would keep you out of my plans to conquer the World of Cheese. A pity."