Sporilla

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

What? The easter egg or Rachel's mouth? Incidentally, Rachel, did you ever receive a reply from Ben Stevens? I saw him last week but forgot to ask him. If he hasn't I'll kick him next time I see him...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Crash

Sporilla

Post by Crash »

I was infact referring to the Groundhawk thingy. It's not the yellow tracked space-buggy with red lasers, that's launched out of the back of Spacehawk to rescue Ninestein from Zelda's base in one episode. is it?It's probably another vehicle entirely but hey...I have a sneaky feeling that it was hijacked from a Thunderbirds episode as well.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Kinggodzillak

Sporilla

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Groundhawk - Seen in Childs Play and Space GiantSpacetank - Seen in Two for the Price of OneThe MEV - used to get to Mars in To Catch a Tiger (and Ultimate Menace?)Theres another ground vehicle, I think, seen in Space Cyclops...
Adam

Sporilla

Post by Adam »

>>Theres another ground vehicle, I think, seen in Space Cyclops...<< That's the MEV
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

Another Sporilla image for you - Sue Moore with the Sporilla and what I believe to be the maquette of Zelda... which had a rather disturbing unusual feature...But that's a surprise
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Sporilla

Post by Rachel »

I haven't had a reply from Ben Stevens (is Ben or Robbie his middle name?) I wasn't necessarily expecting one, but of course it would be delightful if he did send one. Thanks for enquiring!
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

>>I haven't had a reply from Ben Stevens (is Ben or Robbie his middle name?) I wasn't necessarily expecting one, but of course it would be delightful if he did send one. Thanks for enquiring!<<Robbie is his real name. Ben was the stage name he adopted when he started in the business. However, since then he has returned to Robbie and that's how he'll be billed for the new Captain Scarlet.Next time to I talk to him I'll remind him about the letter...Though I hope, if plans work out well, there may be a chance to meet the Terrahawks cast soon... Can't say anymore than that until I know any details...
Rachel

Sporilla

Post by Rachel »

That sounds well exciting! If a meeting was held in London, on a weekend, I could get there.
Stephen La Riviere

Sporilla

And trawling through the extras tape today I noticed the Sporilla turns up for a brief moment in Gerryhawks