Kates Song

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Kates Song

Post by Rachel »

If it had been up to me to decide which 3 of Kate's songs were to be preserved, I would have chosen I Won't Let You Hold Me (Responsible), Be My Star Tonight, and Silver Blue Roller. It's such a shame if these have been destroyed, they're miles better than many real pop songs!
Kinggodzillak

Kates Song

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I'd go with Silver Blue Roller, I Won't Let You Hold Me and either Living in the 21st Century or Faster than the Speed of your Love.
Adam

Kates Song

Post by Adam »

I'd go for Electra City, I Won't Let You Hold Me Responsible andFighting for a Phone Boxand that one used at the start of First Strike which I can't remember the name of.
Rachel

Kates Song

Post by Rachel »

I once did a Google search for Moya Griffiths, as I was curious about the same thing. The only non-Thawks related thing I found was about a film called The Vampyr (I think), made around 1992, which had her name in the cast list.
Rachel

Kates Song

Post by Rachel »

You may have a point, but Moya is a fairly unusual name, and since it was something in the entertainment industry, I assumed it was the same girl. I haven't actually seen the film, though, so I couldn't swear to it.
Hawkeye's Babe

Kates Song

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey everyone,   Oh man! I live in the US, and i don't think that the Fanderson CD was ever released here. I loved most of Kate's Songs.  My faves were "Silver Blue Roller" (Yes, it is the same as "I Don't Need Your Cadilliac"). I also LOVE "S.O.S", "Electra City" and "Be My Star Tonight". I also love "I Believe In Love This Christmas" (from "The Christmas Miracle").  Heck, I may only be 23, but when I have 2 tapes full of Eps on video, I watch them constantly. I don't have every ep. yet. I'm missing most of them, but good thing when they first ran them, when we didn't have video tapes, we put them on Audio tape. I have "Terratomb", "Christmas Miracle", "My Kingdom For A Zeaf" and "Doppleganger" (which used to scare me as a kid).Well, thanks. Write back soon. If any one wants to e-mail me: You can do so at allylebeau@yahoo.comThanks,Rachael
"To be brave, first you have to be afraid."
Rachel

Kates Song

Post by Rachel »

What were the end credits like, in the US? I heard that Living in the 21st Century was used as the theme tune at the end, in America? Did you have the noughts'n'crosses games?
Stephen La Riviere

Kates Song

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

The US end credits featured a bouncing Zeroid... rivetting stuff. I always tell Kevin (Davies) that it's obvious he really didn't care by then
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk