Terrahawks: Revisiting the Future Preview

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

So if you're curious to catch a brief glimpse of the voice artists, follow the link for a couple of clips from Revisiting the Future and see the voices 20 years.These clips are for promotion only. Anyone caught lifting them will have their legs broken...Visit here: http://www.looking-beyond.net/fabforum/ ... p?t=125Let me know your comments...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Shane

Post by Shane »

The Denise Bryer clip was awesome. It nearly blew my headphones when she did her famous Zelda cackle. It really had me in fits. Even though I'm more of a Star Fleet fan, it's really cool to finally see and hear the voice behind Zelda and Makara.Cheers Stephen.By the way how long will the whole interview with the cast be on whatever DVD it turns up on?Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Stephen La Riviere

Hi!Glad you liked it. Denise's laugh was deafening. We had to reshoot one bit because her laugh was so painful, the other actors moved out of the frame...There are four interviews altogether:Revisiting the Future - the actors one is 36 minutes. Graphics - Kevin Davies' interview is 28 minutes.Special Effects - Steve Begg - 18 minutes.Puppets - Richard Gregory - 11 minutes.And we also picked up one or two surprises as well from the actors... some of which will make its DVD debut tomorrow... or today as some shops are selling it... ;)Oh, and I promise you... there will be plenty more opportunites to hear Zelda... and Yung-star... Stew, Ninestein, Mary, Kate, 101, Dix-Huit, Hudson, Hawkeye, Cy-star, It-star...But you'll have to wait for those
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Shane

Post by Shane »

Cool! There's really quite a substantial amount of extras there. I'll have to take a hammer to my piggy bank, and get me the box set when it comes out. Shane.
Stephen La Riviere

There? But that doesbn't count the never before seen special effects footage... or graphics footage, or the American end titles or Gerryhawks, or the unseen puppet footage and those photographs that are so rare positives have never been struck.Two hours of extras altogether.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

To clarify for those still a little confused - which discs do these extras appear on, again? Are they all on the UK version, or are some on the US?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Stephen La Riviere

These extras are UK only. The US set will only feature a commentary with Steve Begg and another with Bob Bell.
Stephen La Riviere

As for which discs... something appears on volume 7 (out tomorrow) and the rest is being held over...
Shane

Post by Shane »

So if what I've been reading is right, there will be:A complete US release with commentaries.The 3 UK boxsets of Terrahawks with limited extras, which are all available now.And a possible super duper Complete 39 episode boxset with said 2 hours of extra material.Is that right?Shane.Edited for stupidity.
Stephen La Riviere

Yes... thought Steve Begg apears on the UK set and probably says pretty much what he says on his commentary (and ours has unseen footage) and erm... it's debateable how much Bob Bell has to say.And there are 39 episodes.The UK set will also feature other extras, addition to the ones I've already mentioned...