Terrahawks: Revisiting the Future Preview

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Shane

Post by Shane »

Whoops! 39 episodes of course. I Only own the first Terrahawks boxset you see. So I may hold fire on buying further boxsets if there is to be a bad boy complete series release.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Kinggodzillak

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>it's debateable how much Bob Bell has to say.zzzzzuhuwuhaGin and Tonic, please.
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

February.And now it should include an exclusive colour booklet.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Hawkeye's Babe

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey everyone, My name is Rachael Keane, and I am a 23 year old Terrahawks fan from Brooklyn, NY. I think that show rules! I have 26 out of 39 eps of it, and I watch them constantly. When I was little, my mother used to calm me down by putting on a tape of Terrahawks when I would get upset (this was when I was like 6 or 7). If anyone is interested in keeping in touch with me. My e-mail addy is allylebeau@yahoo.com BTW, I might be getting the Terrahawks Complete Series of DVD's that is coming out in the US on January 27th. I can't wait. I have a lot of fave eps that I remember seeing that I don't have. Like "Timewarp" (Ep was freaky), "Doppleganger" (used to have it) and "Ultimate Menace"(The Zyclon rules in that ep)....also "Christmas Miracle" (Love the plotline).Well thanks. Please reply yo me here or by e-mail.Rachael
"To be brave, first you have to be afraid."
Stephen La Riviere

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

The US set is completely different to the UK set. The US set has two commentaries and a couple of photo galleries. The UK set has two hours of extras including four specially made programmes and a host of special features including the American end titles, Gerryhawks and loads of other unseen bits and pieces.I'm biased - but I think even without the programmes, the UK set will be superior Out next month
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Hawkeye's Babe

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hi everyone, It's me Rachael from Brooklyn. Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been busy. I purchased the Terrahawks Complete Series boxset that got released on 1/27/03 here in the US. I still stand by everything I said in my last messsage here...I love the eps. that I haven't seen at all. Stuff like:Timewarp (Like I said, FREAKY)Operation S.A.S (Loved it totally)Doppleganger (Doesn't scare me like it used to)My Kingdom for a Zeaf (OMG! They killed Kate...for like 15 sec.)Mind Monster (Probably freakier than Timewarp)andGold (Don't even get me started)Well thanks for letting me rant. Write back soon.Rachael
"To be brave, first you have to be afraid."