Best Episodes

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Best Episodes

Post by Rachel »

Thanks for the info, Eryri!
Adam

Best Episodes

Post by Adam »

About what Gareth and Rachel said and I quote>>Saw the episode with Lord Tempo Master of Time the other day and did find it quite amusing espcially Lord Tempo's accent.Does he appear in any other episodes?Apparently he does feature in at least one other episode, in Season 2, according to the brief episode synopses on Phil's site.<<In total Lord Tempo makes three appearances in the show.My Kingdom for a Zeaf,First Strike, (Accompanied by Sram and Yuri)and Time Warp.
Hawkeye's Babe

Best Episodes

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey, It's Rachael. I believe that the best eps were "Midnight Blue", "Christmas Miracle", "Zero's Finest Hour", "Operation Zero", "My Kingdom For A Zeaf" was sad, "Time Warp" was freaky, and "Terratomb" was hot.But my absolute FAVE is "Ten Top Pop". I was a sucker for seeing Stew go bad for a half an ep. The way he had Kate hostage, I didn't know what his intentions were...and if this hadn't been a Children's programme. Oh god! Never mind.Write back soon or e-mail me at allylebeau@yahoo.comThanks,Rachael
"To be brave, first you have to be afraid."
Rachel

Best Episodes

Post by Rachel »

I don't believe this! Not only do great minds think alike (our taste in this programme), but we have the same name too! (Just a slight difference in spelling.) I'm SO glad to make your acquaintance. Ten Top Pop is one of my favouritest episodes, too.
Hawkeye's Babe

Best Episodes

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey Rachel, What a concidence! I'm actually listening to "Ten Top Pop" right now on audio tape. I'm up to the part where Stu just took Kate hostage in Hudson. *Shivers*. For 20 years this scene has been giving me the chills. I love it though. It's good that we have such good taste in Terrahawk episodes. Listen, if you ever want to get in touch with me. Just e-mail me when you get this message at allylebeau@yahoo.com. Do you have AIM, if so, my AIM name is: DCSFanatic. If you have AIM, please send me it if you like. Thanks.
Crash

Best Episodes

Post by Crash »

There's no such thing as a co-incidence Scully.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Best Episodes

Post by Rachel »

Hawkeye's Babe, I have e-mailed you, but I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with AIM.
Hawkeye's Babe

Best Episodes

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey everyone, It's Rachael from Brooklyn. What's up? So, anyway I purchased the Complete Series of Terrahwks out here in the US, and I have to tell you that I now have 4 other good episodes besides "Ten Top Pop", and they are:Timewarp (FREAKY!) (Lord Tempo rules!)Mind Monster (WAY, WAY FREAKY!)Terratomb (HOT!)Operation S.A.S (loved any scene with Kate and Stew) Well, that's enough for me...for now. Write back soon.Rachael
Rachel

Best Episodes

Post by Rachel »

I wonder, if the series was being made nowadays, would the delivery scene in 2 For Price of 1 still be cut? It's so mild! Children were obviously wrapped in cottonwool, back then.