ITV

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

ITV

Post by Rachel »

A few weeks ago, I saw an advert on TV to vote for the channel's best programme ever (no doubt for another of those 100 Greatest....shows to fill an evening). I meant to vote, but didn't write the URL down; I was such a stupid girl, I forgot about it for a while. Does anyone know if it's still open for voting? Cheers.
Crash

ITV

Post by Crash »

ohh? which channel was it?
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

ITV

Post by Rachel »

ITV; to mark the channel's 50th anniversary.
Crash

ITV

Post by Crash »

Oh, pardon me - I came back and saw the topic title. ugh... I had a look around and it seems to have all happened already. It was announced just under a month ago and I think they musta got all the results they wanted, cos there's no link to ... uh contribute. It's a bit much, really if they've had 50 years to come up with some decent programmes - they should give us more than 5 minutes to write 'em back.So was Terrahawks on ITV originally, or does this topic just happen to be in this section? I sorta figured it'd have been on BBC2 - that's where all the other Gerry Anderson shows went.
Rachel

ITV

Post by Rachel »

I think Terrahawks was only ever on ITV. I would have given it my Number 1 vote, and Starfleet would probably be second.
Crash

ITV

Post by Crash »

Hmm - I'd have a difficult time choosing between them. I have a soft spot for Star Fleet cos fewer people know about it, it seems. I think Star Fleet is quirkier cos of its Japanese-ness too, but the production values on Terrahawks were better I remember.
Crash

ITV

Post by Crash »

hmm; www.itv.com/50Don't hold your breath - you're voting from a list of 50 shows all as rubbish as eachother. Although you can nominate another show by name. Totally loaded as always.
Crash

ITV

Post by Crash »

Haha! - how goes it? I haven't seen you on here in ages.