Worst episode EVER!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Adam

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Adam »

You'll get no argument from me about those two episodes God I hate them so much!But I think others in this forum will argue with you.
Rachel

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Rachel »

I can't see the problem with A Christmas Miracle, I find it enchanting. Why exactly don't you like it? The only thing I don't approve about it is the fact they took away the noughts'n'crosses, and the fab theme-tune, from the end.For those who haven't seen the third series yet: be prepared to find the other dream episode, Operation Zero, very daft. As it's Thawks, it's still better than many things you get on the box, but nevertheless it's rather loopy, with the good guys and bad guys exchanging voices and outfits!
Kinggodzillak

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Kinggodzillak »

I love Play it Again Sram, probably cos we saw that with the voice artists when the interviews were recorded. It was interesting watching it over Robbie's shoulder and watching their reactions. He and Jeremy began cheering and pointing at each other whenever they heard one of their voices, but soon settled down, until Stew came on, prompting more cheers. They both cracked up at Johnson, and cheered Sram. They didn't seem to remember MOID though.The lasting memory I will have of watching it with them is, as the Zelda Rap started, Jeremy's cry of "Why isn't this still being shown!?!?!"
Rachel

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Rachel »

But, one of them must have provided Moid's voice, surely?I generally like Play It Again, Sram; the emphasis on the musical theme is an original change from the traditional fights in space. It is possible to deviate too far from the typical episode, though, as in Cry UFO.
Stephen La Riviere

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Play it Again is great - I love Zelda's rap. In fact it was for that very reason that I decided to screen it for the actors. Two for the Price of One and Mind Monster were previously up for screening, but when I got the DVDs I remembered how great Play is Again is My copy of Cry UFO is about a million generations old, so I can hardly watch it for that reason alone. But I have to say, as much as I like Stew, I miss Zelda and company... though I never did like It-Star.Talking of It-star - it was Denise who is Goybirl. Not Annie Ridler, whatever Fanderson might tell you.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Stephen La Riviere

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

Yes, even though it had been mentioned already... And it's not just a case of an actress not remembering properly, we've got Denise and Jeremy on camera as Goybirl and Birlgoy respectively and there can be no doubt that they're the two...But then the Complete Book missed out a few things - Terrahawks episode working titles, various bits of trivia, credited voices to Robbie Stevens which were in fact the Hitchen and persisted in spelling Hitchen 'Hitchin'...
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk