Worst episode EVER!

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Rachel

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Rachel »

Goybirl sounds so like Cystar, it was a predictably easy mistake to make, I guess.
Stephen La Riviere

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

>>Goybirl sounds so like Cystar, it was a predictably easy mistake to make, I guess.<<Yes, but as everyone knows Denise was Zelda etc. you think Fanderson would have known all the main characters. I don't think Goybirl is intentionally like Cy-star, it's just a little girl's voice - not unlike the one belonging to the little girl in Twizzle.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Rachel

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Rachel »

Have you seen Twizzle, or did you hear the voice from Denise herself? I think of all the Anderson programmes apart from Thawks, Twizzle is probably the one I'd be most interested in watching, if I had to choose, as it looked quite cute in the short clip I saw on a documentary.BTW, did you receive my letter safely? Just checking that it wasn't lost in the Easter post?
Stephen La Riviere

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Stephen La Riviere »

I've seen the one of only two episodes of Twizzle known to exist.I got your letter safely, and Robbie now has it.
Filmed in Supermarionation: A History of the Future. Buy it at www.filmedinsupermarionation.co.uk
Hawkeye's Babe

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey everyone, I think the worst eps of Terrahawks were "Space Samurai" and "From Here To Infinity" (except for the ending of that one). "The Christmas Miracle" was ONE of the best ever! I love the ending song. And "Cry UFO". COme ON!!! That was some awesome stuff. I mean, you got Stew having those weird daydreams about Kate (he knows he wants her, but she's taken). Oh well, those are the breaks.Thanks.
"To be brave, first you have to be afraid."
Kinggodzillak

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Kinggodzillak »

>>he knows he wants her, but she's takenYeah, that was really...WHA? She's TAKEN!?!? When did that happen?
Hawkeye's Babe

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Quote (Kinggodzillak @ 05 Jan. 2004,22:39)>>he knows he wants her, but she's takenYeah, that was really...WHA? She's TAKEN!?!? When did that happen?  Read between the lines...Kate is with Hawkeye. There's a lot of chemistry there, and I've seen it, and I bet so has everyone else. Oh well, She's lucky, I'd like to have 2 guys on MY butt all the time.Rachael
Rachel

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Rachel »

We would have to ask Anderson & Burr if Kate and Hawkeye are an item; I don't think it's meant to be a given fact, in the series. But it's an interesting, and feasible, theme for speculation and fan fiction.We get hints that Tiger and Mary may well end up together (despite the age difference), from some bits of dialogue. Such as:"I could kiss you!" "I may hold you to that." "Mary, I love you." "And I love you, Tiger Ninestein."By the way, do you like Hawkeye yourself, or did you choose your "name" to go with Kate's picture?
Hawkeye's Babe

Worst episode EVER!

Post by Hawkeye's Babe »

Hey Rachel, I chose my screenname cause, yes I do Love Hawkeye. That guy is cute, and plus I have a thing for male Southern characters. BTW you're not supposed to know about Kate and Hawkeye's relationship their relationship is ALL subtext, and if you can't get it just by reading between the lines, then you, me and a lot of fans have been wrong for a long time. Oh well, Call me a hopeless romantic. Thanks.P.S: Do you think that Kate should be with Hawkeye or Stu?