Terrahawk modelmakers interview

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Mark42

Post by Mark42 »

For those interested in the making of Terrahawks there is an interview with two of the shows modelmakers here with some rare behind-the-scenes pictures - http://homepages.tesco.net/d.sisson/Lee ... cock.htmAn interview with the special effects director has also been done and will be available later in the summer. cheers
Crash

Post by Crash »

This is really intriguing! Thanks very much!That guy has some amazing models. One thing I will say though is that that site is hideous and in need of a re-design.

Dream big and bold and daring.
Mark42

Post by Mark42 »

It just had one! lol I would say that it is a very simple and basic website, but thats because it uses a very simple and basic old 'Frontpage' web builder, and some of the colours are not in the best taste, but thats refects the mostly 60s & 70s subject matter.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Does Mark42 = David Sisson? I'm all confused!
Mark42

Post by Mark42 »

= David Mark Sisson.I always prefered my middle name but only get to use it on web forums. As for 42, well it crops up a lot in my life.When I get round to buying a decent computer I will also get an up to date web designer program - and an instruction book would come in handy! - until then I'm just getting by on this free second-hand cast-off. lol
Crash

Post by Crash »

That's very wise!I got a free 17" TFT from my University this week! First useful thing my university fees have got me.I must say I enjoy working on websites far less than 'real' programming.I didn't even know that was your site and yet I've visited it many times. If the content hadn't been so good I wouldn't have bothered mentioning anything about the look.