New Terrahawks site

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Crash

New Terrahawks site

Post by Crash »

ah yes, some of us are just knuckling down and quietly getting on with stuff.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Martyn

New Terrahawks site

Post by Martyn »

Okay new vote is in, I've only left myself enough room for 4 choices which is a bit low but it works. Current vote is characters, old votes will be kept for reference.~Martyn
Rachel

New Terrahawks site

Post by Rachel »

I've just signed your guestbook; think I'm the first! Of the 4 characters on the poll, I voted for Zero. Just out of interest, what made you select those 4, in particular?
Martyn

New Terrahawks site

Post by Martyn »

Honestly? Totally random really, just the first 4 that popped into my head. I guess that other people have better ideas so I'm open to changing it? Thanks for test driving the guestbook. ~Martyn.
Rachel

New Terrahawks site

Post by Rachel »

It's a pleasure. For the poll, it's just a shame there isn't room for all the main characters, who regularly feature in the majority of the episodes. I mean, the 5 Terrahawks humans, Zero, 101, Dix-Huit, Stu Dapples (and Hudson, I suppose); and the members of Zelda's family. There are probably some people who like a minor character best (such as one of the monsters, or something), so they might want an option at the bottom of the proverbial poll, labelled "Other"?
Martyn

New Terrahawks site

Post by Martyn »

I was thinking about something like that actually... Four options then "More..." and have it all link in to the main window for a complete list? Comments? ~Martyn.
Kinggodzillak

New Terrahawks site

Post by Kinggodzillak »

Why not have more polls? One for the THawks humans, one for Guk family, one for Martian Monsters, one for Zeroids and Hudson, and another for semiregular humans?
Martyn

New Terrahawks site

Post by Martyn »

Actually I sorted it.  Just thought around the problem, make the little voting pages longer and then link within the pages to get at the other options/results.  It's all up and running now with 12 options.  Go wild! ;)Cheers for your input.~Martyn. (Edited by Martyn at 3:08 pm on Jan. 17, 2003)
Rachel

New Terrahawks site

Post by Rachel »

Having just revisited the site, I see Zero is way in the lead as the most popular character, in the poll. Poor old Cystar is, I think, the only one without a vote yet; she would say it was "teerrriible!"