Terrahawks world?

Ever popular - so much so, it deserves its own forum!
Gunny01

Terrahawks world?

Post by Gunny01 »

What was the state of the world in the Terrahawks universe?
Crash

Terrahawks world?

Post by Crash »

It's not really something that the show goes into.It could easily be the same world as Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet.Most of the population don't even seem to be aware of the aliens because it's all hushed up and Terrahawks is a secret operation anyway.It's certainly not as though the aliens have razed cities and devastated the Earth like in Independence Day. Life seems to go on as normal.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Gunny01

Terrahawks world?

Post by Gunny01 »

(Crash Override @ Jun. 11 2012,21:11)QUOTEIt's not really something that the show goes into.It could easily be the same world as Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet.Most of the population don't even seem to be aware of the aliens because it's all hushed up and Terrahawks is a secret operation anyway.It's certainly not as though the aliens have razed cities and devastated the Earth like in Independence Day.  Life seems to go on as normal.You think that someone would notice Zelda's ships…
Crash

Terrahawks world?

Post by Crash »

... or the dam that gets blown up and various other things that get detroyed in the show, including the Mars research base.I don't think you ever hear anyone outside of Terrahawks, NASA and the military talk about the aliens though.The Earth military certainly knows because of the space carrier they build to attack the aliens. That episode is cool but cuts against the rest of the series slightly though.The backwater Sheriff and co in Oakey's Corral certainly have no idea about the aliens (or anything for that matter). Stu Dapples, you can say the same about.But you're absolutely right. To have everything going on in the show and for people not to know about it is far-fetched to my mind.
Gunny01

Terrahawks world?

Post by Gunny01 »

(Crash Override @ Jun. 12 2012,22:19)QUOTE... or the dam that gets blown up and various other things that get detroyed in the show, including the Mars research base.I don't think you ever hear anyone outside of Terrahawks, NASA and the military talk about the aliens though.The Earth military certainly knows because of the space carrier they build to attack the aliens. That episode is cool but cuts against the rest of the series slightly though.The backwater Sheriff and co in Oakey's Corral certainly have no idea about the aliens (or anything for that matter). Stu Dapples, you can say the same about.But you're absolutely right. To have everything going on in the show and for people not to know about it is far-fetched to my mind.So either nobody's noticing what's going on or the Terrahawks are very good at covering their tracks.
Crash

Terrahawks world?

Post by Crash »

That's fair enough, I suppose.After all, it takes place in a fantasy world where a creep like Ninestein runs the show.No, wait, that is real life.
Gunny01

Terrahawks world?

Post by Gunny01 »

I always thought that Johnson was the man running the program, while Ninestein ran the operations in the field.