Picture of Delta Laser???

A forum for discussion of Crash's retro-style arcade game based on Star Fleet
Crash

Post by Crash »

Can anyone get me a good picture of the Delta Laser on Makara's battleship. The weapon itself is only seen / rolled out in Episode 10, please? I'd just like a picture of the weapon array protruding from the hangar bay.I want to give my assault cruisers the same weapon so I can finish off my end-of-level bosses.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Dr. Ben

Post by Dr. Ben »

I can get you a high res by tommorow. But for now here's a pic of Andy's.http://sfxb.co.uk/epgfx/10/10k.jpghttp: ... uiser3.jpg
Dr. Ben

Post by Dr. Ben »

Actually I may not.My DVD was loaned to a friend a few days ago but I'll keep looking around.
Crash

Post by Crash »

That's OK, don't worry about it!Could anyone else bag a DVD screenshot for me, please?If not it's not terribly important.
Dr. Ben

Post by Dr. Ben »

I could still get it if I could get a #### Torrent up and running!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

These any good? Quality's not great. It seems to be a twin laser with a central third laser that rolls out between the two.
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Post by Crash »

Bingo! Thank you very much! I thought it kinda telescoped out from itself, yeah.That should be quite good to put in. There are two bosses in Level 4 (as people may remember from the original) (The sprites look so cool I haven't changed them) and when one enemy ship is destroyed the remaining one will have the 'option' of the Delta Laser as a weapon of last resort.I want it to stick out visibly from the front of the ship when it's ready to fire. I kept the ship designs quite the same - I like having the launch bay at the front as a staging area for other things.Stuff seems to be going well at this end for once! I'm enjoying my holiday so far! I should have brought my own DVDs sorry about that. I actually thought I wouldn't have any time for X-Bomber. Thank you again!