Star Fleet on TheTVDB.com

Chat about creative work on other sites
Crash

Post by Crash »

I know exactly what you mean about the creases and the little dotty pattern that things get printed with.They're not very obvious to the naked eye but as soon as you scan it...Well, I upped that awesome picture - Easy as eating pancakes ...(... as soon as I overwrote the option that capped the dimensions at 2048).http://www.xbomber.co.uk/xarchiv....y_mediaNo resizing, honest. Feel free to scrub my terrible caption.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Thanks for fixing that up, Crash! Maybe the image dimensions limitation is why it was rejected before.
Crash

Post by Crash »

I think so. I wish the devs hadn't made the backend so complicated but it seems to be about as good as Menalto Gallery.Only other time I had trouble was when I upped that video of the Star Fleet preview show. I think that was maybe 40 megs or thereabouts.Someone promised to test my game on a Win7 64bit system last week but they of course didn't get back to me. Not sure if that means it worked, didn't work or didn't have time to find out. Probably the latter.I'll try and install 7 64 when I get a second but my test machine is in the middle of something and it doesn't have a hard drive spare to format. I'd be interested to see 7 myself and, more interestingly, whether X-Bomber works on it.

Dream big and bold and daring.