Babylon 5

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
AndyThomas

Babylon 5

Post by AndyThomas »

Finally got round to having a watch of a few episodes of the season 2 DVD today - plus the bloopers reel, slightly different to the one I remember from the couple of conventions I attended years back but containing a couple of familiar CGI gags. The cast commentary is distinctly off-topic, but having heard them in real life it was funny to hear them commenting on things in retrospect. The effects stand up very well, I think. Apparently the third season will be out sooner than anticipated because of the sales of the first box set, and presumably this one. I was smiling watching the last episode, thinking back to all the debates on the newsgroups about what Kosh looked like under his encounter suit...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
FZeroOne

Babylon 5

Post by FZeroOne »

My anime and book collections take up most of my available space at the moment, but I am sorely tempted by the B5 DVD sets. It used to be the one TV show I would make a point of catching ( well, up until the fourth season, anyway... )It would be nice to revisit all my favourite scenes someday, and I've always wanted to see the blooper reels. I'm glad to hear that they're selling well, B5 always seemed to suffer from being under-promoted, at least in the UK...
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
NC

Babylon 5

Post by NC »

Okay I give up, I can't find the bloopers, is it one of those stupid, chicken egg things... err easter egg things Nigel
AndyThomas

Babylon 5

Post by AndyThomas »

NC

Babylon 5

Post by NC »

Clock work Starfury's that can't be right
AndyThomas

Babylon 5

Post by AndyThomas »

And yet... it is I remember the reaction when those were first shown in the UK back in, ooooh, 1995. It then became a standard "get the newbie" trick in the UK newsgroup to make out that the Star Furies did in fact run on strings...!