Babylon 5 on Blu Ray

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Crash

Re: Babylon 5 on Blu Ray

Post by Crash »

These discs arrived today.
It comes in quite a chungus of a blu ray case, but I'm told that we're watching the end of Voyager first.
So I can't say yet what the picture looks like.

Has anyone seen the Journey Home animation?
That looks interesting.

I'm also hankering after Fireball XL5 on blu ray, since my daughter really liked it.
It was interesting to see the episode where the idea for the aquaphibian had come from for Stingray.
Dream big and bold and daring.
felice

Post by felice »

I haven't watch the Road Home yet. My copy was massively delayed and the series set ended up arriving first, and it didn't seem right to slot it into the middle of season one. Definitely looking forward to seeing it once we're done with the series, but that will be a while.
Crash

Post by Crash »

100%

I think the animated method is a good way to continue the series now that a number of the cast members have left us for somewhere better...
Lower Decks is the current Star Trek that feels the most like Star Trek for me and sometimes it hit the right note.
The live action shows have nothing in common with it, is my reaction to them.

Whenever I see the Road Home title, for some reason it makes me think of the ending theme from Yukikaze, which was an impressive and enjoyable anime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-Hjc3Eihw
It has a very wistful and nostalgic feel, which I imagine this new B5 feature will.
Dream big and bold and daring.