anyone looking for a creative staff member?

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

I caved in and closed the site. I got fed up trying to work on it. Although the sites gone I was wondering if anyone with a site wanted any fan made material?As I've now got some time off.I was thinking about reviving some old projects like the figures. the statues, and a few small games.Im not gonna be doing loads this year cuz of my wedding and conventions.But if Andy, Shane or Peirs need anything let me know and I'll see what I can do.Thanks
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

the offer still stands, if anyones intrested ina fan made game beat em up I can make this no problem.If Andy or Piers want to add it to the site when it's done let me know.The game I'm working on is a 2D side scrolling beat em up.I'm gonna start off with the Dai-X - Walking cycle, punches, kicks, stomps, lasers and rockets.might even put an intro together of the 3 crafts coming together.So I'd like to say this is going to be my main project for the year. Designing the Dai-X sprites, additional stuff like the alliance carrier and the death ball.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Post by Crash »

I'd love to host it! I've got tonnes of 'free' space (space that I'm not paying for anyway).Only problem was that when I gave some Star Fleet people the FTP password to use, we kept finding lots of Windows viruses uploaded in various places.So I obviously reported that to my host guy to get the password changed and got my fingers really rapped.So I'd love to give out the new password but I can't risk it. I think if it were to happen again I might find myself minus free hosting.I'll host anything to do with Star Fleet or even related, published whatever way people want. I wondered if Brad wanted something uploaded to keep his work 'together' and 'there' somewhere on a continuous basis.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

http://starfleetprojects.weebly.com/index.htmljust a temp location for my game. i'll start doing regular updates at the weekend. Gotta get back into the swings of thing and produce something.What stages would you like to see?Moonbase, the hanger for X-Bomber, Imperial Alliance Ship haul, EDF, Keely's Planet, the skull?Stages are really easy to set up, characters take a bit longer due to all the sprite work, sounds and attacks but it's worth it in the end seeind Dai-X do a blast attack
Look an Alien cruiser!!
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

Looks like this is developing into something else...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Post by Crash »

Haha, at least it's developing... I'm a bit stuck for time at the moment. I think Moonbase would be an iconic thing to put in a level. Same goes for the EDF base on Earth and maybe Pluto. Jupiter, Mars would be a good ones... - feature in the show.Is good that there seem to be no stinky adverts on ... weebly?
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

yep i've decided to stay clear of the show based stuff. I'll leave that to Andy and Shane. SFP was and always should be about the fans creativity.So I think if i stick with games and making the puppets that will keep me amused for a while.

Look an Alien cruiser!!